BPR Project Manager, Workday Functional Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of hardworking perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help professional growth and support them in work and life. Join the People team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. The People Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Workday Functional Architect to partner with our People teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have deep process re-engineering experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Experience in large complex global programs involving a Workday implementation is required. This position can be based in Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of Workday implementation or solution design experience
- Experience as a Functional Architect for Workday solutions
- Outstanding communication and facilitation skills
- Depth in project management standard methodologies with the ability to tailor for Apple
- Experience managing risks, issues, and decisions
- Shown success in creating efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo
- Proven ability to complete multiple tasks under time constraints
- Leads change laterally across regions and organizations using influencing skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Thrives in an ambiguous work environment
Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success in this position. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management, communication and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level. - Collaborate with business partners globally to efficiently detail requirements, help craft effective solutions, and drive implementation activities. - Partner closely with project leads to build multi-functional solutions. - Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. - Liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. - Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required.