Deployment Programs At Home Advisor - French
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your mentorship, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written interpersonal skill, as well as effectively prioritize and handle your time. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. This is a work from home position and you can live in any city across the US-you do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered. The hours of operation for this team are from 8:00am CST to 7:30pm CST including weekends and holidays depending on business needs.
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Fluency in French language
- Advocate for customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 2 years supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self lead and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Flourishes with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Must be comfortable working in gray areas and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to research and grasp information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Available to attend approximately 4-5 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check:
- Successful completion of initial training
- Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while talking with customers
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do, and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. You’ll be the first point of contact for providing deployment program support to businesses and education institutions. When customers have questions about account setup or require administrative support, you will be at friendly voice of Apple, responding to their requests, and providing world-class customer service. We’ll rely on you to listen to our business partners and use your better judgement, creativity, and passion to meet their needs and identify when to contact other Apple support and critical issue teams. In short, present as the face of customers’ experience with Apple and remind them that behind our phenomenal products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discounts on Apple products and services.
Education & Experience
- AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk.
- High-speed Internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.