AI/ML - Senior Analyst Operations, Annotation Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Would you like to play a critical part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to the advancement of a product that is redefining human-computer interaction, and work with the people who build the intelligent assistant that helps hundreds of millions of people get things done — just by asking? As a part of AI/ML Annotations Operations, you will work with a high-performing and fast-paced team and participate in the development of some of the most valuable products & features that delight our customers. The mission of the Annotation Program within AIML Annotation Ops is to build a scalable, transparent and measurable process to manage the human annotated assets development process with the overarching goal of improving Siri quality.
- 5 years experience in Program Management, Business Operations or Financial Planning.
- Experience with building reports to visualize program progress, priorities, timelines, with risks & mitigation for various leadership levels (Executives, Engineering teams, Operations, Finance)
- Ambitious and proactive with demonstrated process optimization capabilities
- Experience in setting up training/evangelization and recommending standard methodologies for process efficiency
- High level of detail while running several work-streams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Expertise in financial modeling / data analytics using tools like Excel
We are looking for a candidate who is self driven, organized and has a structured approach to problem solving. You will help manage the engagement with vendors and suppliers of the Annotation program, and drive transparency and insight into our vendor spend. You will need to engage strategically across our vendor portfolio and inspire changes that lead to process efficiency and financial diligence. You also support budgeting and forecasting and will collaborate with various stakeholders, both internal and external to consolidate requirements. A strong background in finance is expected as the candidate will partner extensively with the finance team to provide spend insights and determine cross-charges. RESPONSIBILITIES - Manage and drive process improvement to invoicing, spend details, resource tracking from vendor - Drive processes for budget allocation, budget management, and forecast preparation - Partner with various stakeholders to prepare forecast and spend reports for management update - Lead program reporting that covers financial and project spend reports for Finance - Prepare executive reports that summarize the ongoing program status and highlights risks for Siri leadership - Establish financial controls and processes to manage financial reporting requirements
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Business Administration or Finance, MBA preferred