Apple Services Partnership Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple create products, services, and experiences that enrich our customers’ lives. Be part of a team that dreams up what’s next and does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus to help invent the future! The Services Group is responsible for growing mature services like iCloud and launching new services like Apple One and Apple Fitness+. We are seeking a creative, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated individual to work with our business partners to bring them to customers in all geographies. This will involve devising innovative business models, structuring and negotiating commercial deals, and collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Finance, and Legal on both strategy and execution.
- Experience with subscription models across different digital services
- Proficiency with business modeling and data analysis (advanced Excel, optionally Tableau and SQL)
- Successful track-record of working with external business partners
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence without authority
- Resourcefulness, agility to navigate ambiguity and work autonomously
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate complex ideas with peers and leadership
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and organization skills
The Apple Services Partnership team works with both internal and external constituents around the globe to define and implement programs that accelerate customer growth. You will play a key role in developing novel partnership programs that help both Apple and its partners achieve their business objectives and will see them through from conception to execution.
Education & Experience
BA/BS with 4+ years of relevant work experience; MBA preferred