Sr. Engineering Project Manager, Video Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is in search of a high-energy and ambitious Engineering Project Manager who will play a central role in the delivery of professional video applications. We are looking for that individual who is 'a force of nature', someone who takes ownership and is committed to delivering awesome products. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for driving delivery of features for upcoming software releases. Our team combines strong technical skills and a love of all things project management to bring together the pieces needed to deliver an extraordinary user experience with Apple software products. Come join Apple and do your life’s best work, and deliver software applications that delight users around the world every day!
- 5+ years of Engineering Project Management expertise, delivering mobile and desktop applications through a full project lifecycle
- Experience managing complex projects and collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of software product lifecycle
- Must be comfortable communicating with executive management
- Enjoys technical challenges and has the ability to work with various teams to resolve delivery dependencies
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
The Video Applications team is seeking an individual who gets into the details, has excellent organizational skills, understands software development and has expertise working with Software Engineering, Design, QA and cross-functionally with various organizations to manage and track deliverables. You will be hands-on, and knee deep in product details and requirements, challenged to innovate and strategize new processes, and build relationships to achieve results. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire Apple’s customers every day.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree with 5+ years of relevant software development industry experience. Experience with video post production technology is a bonus.