Global EHS Curriculum Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The EHS team at Apple is growing, and we need upbeat, dedicated and flexible professionals to join a dynamic team committed to protecting the environment, health, and safety of our employees, customers and the global communities where we operate, while supporting our partners in their mission to develop amazing products. Apple is looking for a natural collaborator and outstanding curriculum manager who is passionate about crafting an environment where people come to do their best work. As part of the global EHS team, you will lead and scale enterprise-level health and safety training for the people who make up our diverse, global, and multi-disciplinary organization. You will lead curriculum development and work with subject matter experts to create trainings that meet global health and safety compliance needs.
- 5-10 years of experience in curriculum development
- Broad expertise or unique knowledge with industry-proven and trending learning and development subject areas, processes, approaches, and technology to build instructionally sound curricula
- Extensive experience driving and evaluating creative, thoughtful curricula for adult learners
- Demonstrated ability to manage global complexity to match an enterprise company
- Efficient and engaging, with a strong technical, training and project management foundation to energize and lead a variety of training initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external partners is vital to be successful in this role. You’ll work under tight deadlines with minimal direction in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that demands high quality, creativity and consistency. You will define enterprise-level curricula based on job hazards and risks. You will evaluate existing course offerings and set a quality standard for minimum health and safety training content designed for a general audience as well as for specific job types. You will work in partnership with safety specialists to define technical content, regulatory requirements, and training outcomes. As part of a dynamic and distributed team, you will also complement course offerings in other organizations. You will also create and implement a strategy for migrating existing training content into enterprise-level learning management systems. Your expertise in learning management systems will allow you to manage and deliver curricula within existing technical constraints. Your eye for detail will allow you evaluate look and feel of training content, ensure accurate messaging, and devise effective testing and knowledge checks.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.