Business Development Partner Manager, Video Services
Culver City, California, United States
Apple’s Internet Software & Services team is looking for a driven, collaborative individual to join one of the most exciting and fastest-growing areas at the company. The Business Development Partner Manager will play a critical part in expanding the global distribution and reach of Apple's video services. This person will lead both external strategic partnerships end-to-end as well as cross-functional stakeholder teams within Apple to set and achieve performance objectives. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate with a strong track record of building successful business relationships and a deep understanding of the video streaming space.
- In-depth knowledge of streaming media / connected consumer device ecosystem
- Wide business network across the digital media space (e.g., with programmers, MVPDs, carriers, OTT services, consumer device platforms)
- Experience navigating complex business and technical issues cross-functionally within a large organizational structure
- Experience leading negotiations for multi-faceted business agreements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including the ability to articulate a strong point of view clearly and succinctly
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Comfort managing ambiguity with minimal guidance
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to quickly translate data into actionable insights
- Comfort working closely with engineering teams to solve complicated technical challenges
- Strong project management capabilities with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to connect all business decisions to their impact on the end customer
- Passion for entertainment, media and consumer technology
In this role, you will be a key part of the the team driving the global distribution and growth of Apple’s video technologies and services, including the Apple TV App and Apple TV+. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of specific third-party distribution partnerships, collaborating cross-functionally with teams across Apple (business, growth, product, marketing, engineering, legal, analytics and more) to define objectives, execute initiatives and evaluate performance. As the business owner of these ongoing relationships and initiatives, you will keep the broader stakeholder teams focused on supporting long-term engagement, subscription and revenue goals, regularly present key findings and proposals to senior leaders.
Education & Experience
7+ years of meaningful industry experience BA/BS degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred
- The role involves US and international travel.