WW Program Manager - Future of Digital Initiatives
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Join the Apple Retail Online Digital Experience and Merchandising team, and play a leading role in defining the customer experience and digital journey for our Future of Digital and Omnichannel initiatives. The ideal candidate has a customer centric attitude, is able to set a clear vision for an exceptional customer experience, is adept at simplifying the complex, and collaborating across a highly matrixed organization. The successful candidate will possess a strong strategic approach, analytical skills, project management experience, and retail industry knowledge.
- High attention to detail and obsesses over customer experience.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to use knowledge to gain competitive advantage. Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated success building consensus for an innovative and bold vision, including presenting to executives.
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate resourcefulness, while maintaining extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to drive innovation and thinking creatively.
- Deep knowledge of the global retail industry and digital commerce trends.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically, to deliver on short and long term goals.
The Program Manager - WW Digital and Omnichannel programs, will be working as part of a core cross functional team, helping define the future strategy for how customers learn about and shop for Apple products and services on Apple’s digital and omni-channel platforms.In this role you will: Help craft ground-breaking and customer-centric experiences that take into account global industry trends, consumer behavior, and Apple core values. Identify and prioritize key initiatives Apple Retail should pursue in the Omnichannel space. Size business opportunities and tie to overall Retail Online vision and business plan, developing a multiyear roadmap to support. Identify issues, form hypotheses to analysis - synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and business cases to help implement change. Collaborate with cross functional Retail teams, Marcom, Channel and other Apple teams to ensure we provide a seamless omnichannel experience throughout a customer’s Apple journey. Prepare strategic briefs for new and innovative programs and customer experiences.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
- - 8+ years of digital commerce or equivalent experience.
- - Prior experience in business development roles desired
- - Prior experience in strategy roles a plus