Internal Test Systems Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The internal testing experience team is making tooling and services to ensure our OS platforms and Apps are amazing to use on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Watch, TV, and beyond. Our tools are an essential part of Apple's development workflow and our services run tests at massive scale as part of CI. This team is expanding the scope and scale of testing that is possible at Apple and looking for people excited by that goal.
- Strong coding skills (preferably in Swift, Objective-C, Python, and/or Scala).
- Familiarity with Git or other source control systems.
- Understanding of application architecture and key design patterns.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A willingness to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
- A genuine passion for tools, user experience, and making an impact.
As a member of the internal testing experience team you will contribute to a dynamic full stack development team. You will have the opportunity to find creative solutions to connect together tools, test systems, and frameworks from a variety of languages. You will be able to collaborate with a wide diversity of teams to create an excellent development and testing experience for Apple's software. You will design and implement creative solutions to enable software testing at scale for Apple's Software.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- • Designing and implementing cloud and distributed system fundamentals.
- • Implementing and maintaining highly scalable and available web services.
- • Implementing and supporting developer facing tools or APIs.
- • Applying and scaling software testing methods.