Head of Financial Planning and Operations Finance, AppleTV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. Finance is critical to upholding our dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have an important role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong leader to play a critical role in scaling and executing the vision for Apple TV+. This role will report to the Head of Apple TV+ Finance and will oversee financial planning and operations. This includes but is not limited to managing financial planning and reporting, as well as financial operations for video operations, marketing, publicity, content costs, and content development. Candidates for this role should be able to seamlessly operate at both a hands-on and a strategic level. This leader shall partner with and influence various groups, handle confidential information, and carry a very high level of responsibility and exposure.
- Ten+ years television/film production or entertainment industry experience in similar roles with demonstrated progression and growth in responsibilities.
- Strategic problem solver with proven experience building organizations
- Strong business acumen and high intellectual curiosity with solid interest in Apple’s products, services, technology, business, and strategy
- Extraordinarily detail oriented while able to keep sight of the “big picture”
- Proven experience building and/or running high-performance teams; able to form positive relationships with several business partners and peers
- Passion for automating and improving processes, and drive to adopt latest technology tools at our disposal
- Lead, build and professionally develop a best in class finance team that is innovative, collaborative, and eager to add value to a fluid and growing organization. - Develop and implement overall processes and procedures with an eye towards automation and efficiency - Determine prioritization of competing objectives, and provide guidance consistent with overall goals of the finance organization - Influence key decision making through financial analysis and insights specifically as it relates to content development, production, acquisition, marketing, publicity, and video operations - Collaborate with business affairs on content deal structures and negotiations providing analysis that facilitates and helps to determine the company’s approach - Oversee all aspects of the financial planning process for both the income statement and cash flow, review and ensure accuracy and reasonableness of financial forecast and financial close reporting - Ensure appropriate financial controls within the finances processes are implemented and maintained as required by Sarbanes Oxley
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required CPA and/or MBA preferred