AI/ML - Sr Program Manager, Siri Search
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Siri Search team is creating groundbreaking technology to provide a great search experience for our users across key clients including Safari, Spotlight, Siri Assistant, Lookup and others. We are looking for an experienced program manager to drive large initiatives for our Search products, lead cross-functional teams within and outside of the Siri organization, design and implement metrics to drive continuous product improvements. As part of the Siri Search PM group, you will build and apply groundbreaking machine learning and data science technologies to solve the cutting edge challenges we face in improving the search experiences for over 1 billion customers. You will be part of a fast paced, innovative team where your expertise to drive machine learning projects will be impactful to the future of machine learning for Search at Apple.
- 5+ years of technical program management or product engineering experience.
- Demonstrated program management skills at shipping high-quality software and/or models to customers
- Experience working with engineering teams to define multi-year roadmaps
- Ability to influence and lead via metrics and capability to work across a large number of teams to enforce process and efficient outcomes in a data-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities required to forge a path to success.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver search features and platform enhancements Communicate project status clearly to leadership and exec team. - Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful A/B experiments. - Work with cross-organizational partner teams and search teams within Siri to build state of the art search technologies.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, MBA a plus but not required