AI/ML, Data Collection Tech Lead Engineer - Business Planning
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine the contributions you can make at Apple. New ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Passion and dedication are the keys to the accomplishments you can make here. Our team directly contributes to the development of AIML algorithms across all of Apple’s products. Specifically, there will be a strong focus on data collection for Siri model evaluation and improvement. In this role, you will be tasked with building mission-critical, robust, and scalable automation scripts and processes to collect and validate data sets used for developing ML algorithms and to analyze end to end metrics indicating the efficiency of the data collection programs.
- Proficiency with Python and a working knowledge of C++ and experience with macOS and iOS development
- Proficiency in Machine Learning techniques, knowledge of Voice models, iOS Test-Automation framework is a strong plus
- Strong OS-fundamentals and open to learn new technologies to enable Automation of data collection processes
- Highly analytical, quantitative, and data-driven decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of adaptability, flexibility, creative decision-making, and technical problem-solving abilities
This Data Collection Tech-lead will work closely with our project managers and collaboratively with stakeholders across several organizations at Apple involved in developing AIML algorithms. This position requires strong coding skills, presentation skills, organized data analysis skills and being able to communicate effectively with team members possessing a broad spectrum of technical experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Masters in Computers, Engineering, or equivalent experience