Culver City, California, United States
We’re looking for a dynamic, highly organized writer and editor to help craft strategic messaging for Apple TV+. Based in Culver City, this role is responsible for writing and refining copy that will appear on the Apple TV app and various marketing channels—including synopses for Apple Originals, direct-marketing emails, push notifications, and special-events material.
- Deep experience as a writer and editor in the worlds of TV, movies, and pop culture.
- Experience managing accelerated timelines and shifting deliverables—while being able to prioritize, communicate tradeoffs, and stay on track.
- Experience partnering with various stakeholders (Marketing, Design, UX, Engineering) to tell stories in online environments.
- Excellent communication, cross-department collaboration, and planning skills with a strict attention to detail.
- Experience at driving editorial strategy and working hands-on to realize that vision.
You are a top-notch writer and skilled editor who can collaborate across a wide variety of teams to ensure that our creative vision is realized in the copy that we produce. You will play a critical role in evolving our overall voice and tone and inspiring viewers to discover each Apple Original. The role demands being able to articulate a high-level vision and advocate for it, but also get into the details. It’s critical to have experience partnering with executives across an organization to understand and support upcoming priorities. The ideal candidate is a brilliant communicator, both spoken and written, with a deep knowledge of—and passion for—TV and movies.
Education & Experience
BA or above; 8+ years work experience