Sr. iOS Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple we want to make great products that empower people to improve their health. We are seeking an energetic and self-driven iOS software engineer to join the Apple Research app team. The Research app is a core part of our effort to collect the data Apple needs in order to improve existing health experiences, as well as create new health products. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming features that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day.
- Extensive iOS experience
- Strong grasp of Apple development tools
- Proven software architecture experience
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
- Solid understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Ability to work well and respectfully with others by listening, communicating clearly, and actively sharing knowledge
- Result oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers
As a member of the Health Research Applications team you’ll have the opportunity to work with experts in their field to expand the functionality of the Research app and other health features on iOS and Apple Watch and support the broader health related efforts at Apple. This position requires a self-motivated engineer with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities including: - Implementing new features in the health research space - Prototyping new ideas to help with initial feature definition - Communicating ideas to the Apple design team and other cross functional teams - Participating in architecture and code reviews - Building internal tools as needed to help ship high quality software
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.