AI/ML Full Stack Engineer (Quality Engineering)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing, create groundbreaking technology to support large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking! Join the Siri team at Apple as the Siri Quality Engineer - Full Stack. You will work with tools and automation as well as drive testing for the qualification of Siri features. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 6 years of industry experience as an engineer.
- Experience creating test automation and frameworks from ground up in Java/Swift/Python.
- Experience with client and server side testing and development.
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL).
- Expertise with logging and debugging tools.
- Expertise writing test cases and test plans.
- Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal.
- Strong organizational skills and experience working in large cross functional teams.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative, problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Experience with developing/automating Mobile Apps with Appium, Cucumber and Calabash is a plus
- Experience creating dashboards and automation metrics is a plus
- Understanding of VR and AR application architecture and tech is a plus
This position requires a technical quality engineer who possesses an understanding of global users of voice assistants and creative, user-focused mindset. You will be responsible for defining test strategy, execution and certification of client and server releases and critical features. You will be responsible for executing on automation to ensure that high quality standards are met with targeted goals and metrics demonstrating CI/CD practices. We also need a strong standout professional to work multi-functionally. Be ready to do extraordinary things when you come here. We are dynamic, inspiring, innovative people and creating industry- defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The forward -thinking engineers who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and service. You should join the Apple Siri Quality Engineering Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple Product.
Education & Experience
B.S OR M.S IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR RELATED FIELD