AI/ML - Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in ensuring the quality of groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence? Drive the quality of the Siri user experience and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Siri team is looking for a Senior Engineer with proven Test Automation experience. You will implement Automation tools and infrastructure as well as lead quality of overall Product. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility and impact to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 6+ years of industry experience as an engineer.
- Experience creating test automation and frameworks from ground up in Java/Swift/Python.
- Experience with client and server side testing and development.
- Expertise with logging and debugging tools.
- Expertise in writing test cases and test plans.
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal.
- Flexibility to respond and pro-actively react to a dynamic software environment with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with developing/automating Mobile Apps is a plus
This position requires a self motivated, highly technical engineer who possesses an understanding of voice assistants with creative, user-focused mindset. You will be responsible for defining test strategy, execution and certification of client and server releases and critical features. You will build the automation framework, automation tools, and develop automation scripts for validating various systems and applications. You will build functional automation scripts, both UI & API, to integrate with our CI/CD pipeline, while ensuring accurate test coverage. You will be working with many cross functional teams to lead the Quality of product with cutting edge technology. We need a strong standout professional with proven history in delivering large scale projects to production in fast-paced environment, working with multi-functional teams. Be ready to do extraordinary things when you come here. We are dynamic, innovative people and creating industry defining technologies are the norm at Apple. Join us if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple Product.
Education & Experience
B.S OR M.S IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR RELATED FIELD