Technical Partner Manager, Apple TV+
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. The Apple TV app brings together original shows and movies from Apple TV+. Just the premium channels you want. Thousands of movies to buy or rent. Popular streaming services and cable TV providers. It’s personalized and expertly curated, so you’ll discover the best of what’s on. And it’s all in the Apple TV app. On all your screens. It’s the ultimate way to watch TV! We’re looking for a Technical Partner Manager who has a passion for video service quality to join the Apple TV App Operations organization and support day-to-day management of Apple TV+ deliverables. This is a hands-on, internal and external facing position responsible for working with our Apple TV+ video partners. In this role, you’ll be responsible for tracking, validating, explaining, and driving delivery of video and metadata from our original video partners both inside and outside of Apple.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the digital media or technology industry
- Experience working with scripting languages such as python, bash, ruby etc. and can write scripts to automate workflows and data validation
- Strong SQL skills and have no problem understanding complex data models
- The ability to visualize XML and know how it will display on platform according to business logic
- Knowledge of digital video concepts (container formats, codecs, tools, standards, etc.)
- Experience running multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy
- A proven self-starter, who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build consensus within and across teams
- You have an understanding of the TV app’s services and features, knowledge of Apple TV+ preferred
Driving delivery and validation of our growing catalog of original video content Designing scalable processes for operational support of an ongoing video service as well as future aspects of the service Building proof of concept automation and tools to support ongoing processes and ad-hoc projects Working with our engineering teams to build robust tools that automate our content delivery workflows and are usable by a large group of internal and external partners Building relationships with production teams and vendors that produce deliverables to the Apple TV platform
Education & Experience
College education preferred.