Global Head of Talent Partnerships, Beats
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Global Head of Talent Partnerships, Beats is responsible for the strategy and activation of talent campaigns for Beats, while working closely with the Marketing and the PR teams. You are experienced in identifying, securing, briefing and negotiating with talent for campaigns, social media activations, events, media interviews, product placement and other content creation.
- Experienced in effective seeding to maximize buzz around product launches.
- Able to work with key partners in managing a variety of brand and talent led projects against campaign objectives.
- Strong knowledge of consumer electronics, youth culture, sports, music and entertainment.
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- You are a team player, focused and encouraging at all times with the ability to contribute to team objectives.
- Self-sufficient and an independent thinker.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Confident in handling objections positively.
- Great relationship building skills.
- Ability to gain agreement with internal & external team members.
This role will involve leading a team that will build and nurture brand and talent relationships across music, sports, fashion and other sectors of cultural influence. This candidate will need to already have extensive relationships with top-tier talent, able to recognize and work with rising talent, be experienced in managing a team and able to operate cross-functionally on a range of projects.
Education & Experience
BA or above; 10+ years of relevant work experience