Facilities Service Center Coordinator
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Candidate is responsible for receiving, dispatching and following up on maintenance work orders, communicating with business partners and vendors, soliciting quotes for services, invoice verification and updating work order status.
- 5+ years experience working in a fast paced multi-facility call center environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of customers. Candidate must have and demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong customer service and problem solving aptitude.
- The ability to communicate effectively and provide direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company.
- Manages time efficiently with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with Mac platform and Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Must work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to type 50 words per minute.
Receive, triage and dispatch maintenance work orders for a designated group of buildings. Manage coordination of multiple vendors and staff technicians. Assigns technicians or vendors to perform repairs and coordinate work until complete. Reviews, validates and approves proposals. Reviews, validates and approves invoices. Maintains records of maintenance and other facility activity. Provide direction to vendors as needed and ensures vendors comply with Apple policies and procedures. Coordinates and manages schedule and calendar for Facilities Department. Identifies opportunities for increased efficiencies and cost savings. Assists in coordinating and organizing special events. Provide administrative support for the Facilities Department.
Education & Experience
Some college, technical training or equivalent work experience required