Worldwide Reseller Operations Planner
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- You will combine excellent analytical capabilities, business savvy and leadership skills.
- You'll be able to exert tactful influence in a matrix organization, be a strong teammate and communicator across the global Reseller Operations team, Business Process Reengineering, IS&T, Sales, and Supply Demand Management
- Be comfortable presenting and driving decisions with executive leadership
- Manage and participate in global projects as necessary to meet business initiatives
- Proactively identify new reporting and/or analysis in order to better support business management
- Pursue global alignment opportunities with variety of cross functional teams including Sales Operations, Retail, Supply Demand Management, Sales & Finance
- Define adoption and engagement strategy for key programs, define success KPIs, track progress and analyze opportunities for scale
- Stay Curious: Be interested in having a deep understanding of the Reseller landscape, how various regions are managing their business and Planning with partners
- Drive What Matters: Help set the global roadmap and priorities for Partner Collaboration
- Listen, Challenge, Commit: Seek to understand each region’s perspective on how they collaborate with partners, challenge the status quo, find best practices, and build alignment to a global solution that supports the aligned priorities
- Focus and Simplify and obsess over the customer experience: Help to re-invent the Collaborative planning workflow and analytics that enables users to be proactive, strategic, and effective
- Innovate down to the details: Ability to get deep into the technical requirements of how the solution will work the data will calculate
- You are a self-starter, willing to experiment with different ideas and approaches independently
- Global route to market leader in operations for a variety of segments
WW Reseller Operations is a team within Apple's worldwide Sales and Operations Support organization at our headquarters in Cupertino. The WW RO team is the Global Route-to-Market leader for National Retail, Apple Premium Reseller, Telco, Distribution, Enterprise & Education Channels. WWRO is responsible for influencing global allocation & NPI strategy by representing the Voice of the Channel in Operations. WWRO also leads the global tools, process & people development needed to ensure our products are in the right places at the right time, supporting sales & our partners globally to achieve Apple’s financial goals. The worldwide Reseller Operations team (WWRO) is looking for an experienced and dynamic planner to help craft Apple’s global Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment strategy by leading the global project team tasked with designing our partner facing planning Portal, “Apple CPFR”. In addition to the CPFR Project related responsibilities, this role will also play a key role in assisting our Central Planning team in both developing and implementing our long-term strategy across a number of programs within the WWRO organization.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors degree, or 10-12 years of work experience in related field. • MBA with a focus in supply chain or finance a plus • APICS or PMP related training a plus