Carrier Partner Solutions Lead, US Sales
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! As a Carrier Partner Solutions Lead, you will be responsible for developing and growing Apple’s overall relationship with US-based cellular network operators that resell Apple products and services to end customers. Our comprehensive goal is to improve our end customer experiences and satisfaction while achieving our targets. We strive to deliver the best of what Apple offers through our Carrier partners. This role will be responsible for driving deal development to support negotiations with carrier partners on new business, programs, and structural/contractual agreements. You will build and leverage relationships, facilitate interactions, and have responsibility across Apple device product lines. You are detail orientated with a highly methodical approach. You demonstrate unparalleled relationship management capability at varying levels of seniority, up to and including C-Suite. You have expert presentation and partner management skills, and thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- You have 10+ years experience in wireless carrier deal development or a related function with experience calling on carriers at the HQ level.
- You have strength in relationship management, navigating cross-functional teams, crafting deals and managing negotiations.
- You have an ability to quickly develop, iterate, and maneuver through large scale contracts and agreements in partnership with legal teams.
- You have strategic agility: demonstrated capability to identify and drive new business opportunities.
- You have proven experience in applying knowledge of carrier market dynamics, consumer offer structures, and business agreements.
- You possess a track record of success and upward mobility within organizations.
- You are a strong self-starter who is able to work independently in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are able to navigate and execute through ambiguity.
- You have deep knowledge of the carrier business with the confirmed ability to maintain senior executive relationships, lead complex negotiations, navigate tier one carrier organizational structures; understand distribution strategies; and identify and seize opportunities to deliver outcomes and results.
We lead pipeline development, prospecting and deal execution, analyzing market dynamics, business requirements, and return on investment to ensure ‘fit for purpose’ recommendations We are influential and communicate effectively to enable seamless implementation, and continued management within our carrier partners. We seek to understand partner challenges, provide perspective, and build credibility through strong business insights. We operate cross functionally within Apple to evaluate new business models and spearhead financial assessments as required to facilitate growth within our carrier partners. We quantify the impact of program proposals and associated actions to the consumer business. We operate in compliance with our business obligations, identify gaps/opportunities to drive increased performance YoY and carrier’s dedication to Apple products over time. We develop deal structures, define success factors, and negotiation parameters/strategy. We build, run, and utilize valued interactions and relationships with executive decision-makers, and work across the customer organization to get the right things done. We operate at scale and speed with high quality results. We are problem solvers by nature with an ability to identify best in class solutions for our carrier partners while driving overall objectives and initiatives of Apple
Education & Experience
You have a BA/BS degree; MBA preferred