iOS / MacOS Developer - Apple Employee Systems
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here... At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. What inspires you? Creating something new and finding solutions to complex problems? Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Senior Front End UI Engineering Lead to drive new iOS/MacOS product development that impacts thousands of our retail store users.
- 5+ years of Software development experience designing and building commercial/enterprise class iOS/MacOS platform/components
- Expert level skills of Swift and Objective-C
- Expert in Git repository management and branching strategies
- Proven track record of leading a team of developers to deliver the highest quality products on time and on budget
- Strong knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience building highly performing and scalable UI components
- Experience designing applications for accessibility
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and thorough in every undertaking
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
This is an IC Sr. Front End UI Engineer role. As a Cocoa Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for the technical design, coding, debugging complex iOS and MacOS applications. You will lead a team of developers to deliver new features for existing applications, bug fixes as well as designing and developing brand new applications and tools to satisfy business requirements across the organization. We are looking for someone who loves working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that can play multiple roles while leading and growing a strong development team.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or relevant industry experience is required.
- SwiftUI (Nice to have)
- iOS and MacOS development experience
- Experience leading full stack development
- Familiar with application network layer design and development (REST, JSON, Authentication, Error handling, etc)
- Experience working with remote teams (offshore)