Film Integrated Marketer, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking a marketing professional with a track record of building world-class campaigns to join our growing team. The Film Integrated Marketer will work on launching global campaigns for upcoming films across a diverse range of content. This role will be a central cross-functional liaison for select films with a focus on handling workflow and execution of integrated marketing plans that drive buzz and viewership for Apple content and execute programs to sustain awareness and viewership following launch. You'll be a point of contact with agencies creatives, and filmmakers working with them to collaborate and communicate different facets of the campaign throughout the lifecycle of a film project.
- 7+ years in consumer marketing experience, with direct responsibility for launching original films in media / entertainment
- Understanding of film distribution including various release models (traditional, platform, day and date, and streaming)
- Knowledge and experience in supporting robust portfolio of creatively led 360- campaigns, from film strategy to executing the tactics
- Strong foundation in strategy, film positioning and target audiences for consumer campaigns at scale
- Media strategy and analytics, e.g. media mix decisioning, budgeting and forecasting, media pricing and budget optimization, goals / measurement experience preferred
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills. Able to present ideas simply in presentations and documents across a range of perspectives.
- Brings a highly strategic and analytical approach to decisions and problem-solving
- Excellent organizational, scheduling, project management, budget planning/tracking, and multi-tasking skills with proven attention to detail
Help prepare briefs, positioning and strategy materials for films, socializing campaign strategy and creative with key partners including development, filmmakers, and theatrical partners. Utilize meaningful metrics for campaigns and analyze efficiency of media to optimize spend across channels. Partner with media team to develop brand and performance driven media plans that effectively promote content. Assist in internal and external partner execution of multi-media content assets that extend the film across paid/organic initiatives, while ensuring materials are aligned to positioning our films and brand, and that creative is consistent across all consumer touch points. Support cross-functional team planning across campaigns by participating in key meetings, developing campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents, such as marketing trackers, timelines, status reports, budget review, etc. to ensure execution against goals. Prioritize resources and manage deliverables requirements, and communicate realistic timelines for execution. Work in partnership with creative team to ensure materials are aligned with the film positioning and Apple brand. Identify and execute brand partnerships, promotions, grassroots marketing, activations and integrations with internal teams or 3rd parties and partner with Apple Ecosystem on cross-company promotions including with Apple Retail, Music, News, Books, Pay, and our other Services.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA or relevant graduate work a plus.