Sales Operations Strategic Project Manager, WW Government
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- Demonstrated ability on leading complex and cross-functional projects within Sales Operations
- Deep experience working for technology companies and in fast-growing sales environments.
- Experience in interacting with, presenting to and influencing all levels of Leadership
- Ability to facilitate collaboratively in cross-functional decision-making environments
- Ability to influence the right people, at all levels and functions in the company
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- You are persistent and strive for excellence in everything you do despite changing priorities across disparate aspects of your role, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy head-on
- You keep confidences and work selflessly to always do what’s best for Apple
In this role you will work cross functionally to deliver operations support, resources and tools to the worldwide government teams. You will be deeply focused on operational and project management support for critical programs and business operations, ensuring that milestones and deliverables are met by cross functional teams, and problem solving any short term or systemic gaps that impact the business. The successful candidate in this role will partner cross-functionally mainly with: •Partner Solutions team and WW Government team to build processes for and assist with delivery of Government strategy execution •WW training team to provide direction and insight on internal and external facing content creation/publication •Field Marketing to create Field Enablement assets for sellers in Geos •WW Geos team to support Field Enablement execution & communication •Geos to identify unique operational aspects of Government go-to-market needs in each Geo •BPR and Finance to define CRM, KPIs and reporting requirements specific to Government.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.