Culver City, California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We are seeking a Media Manager, responsible for Apple TV+, to join our rapidly growing media team. This role will lead the global media strategy, communications and execution for Apple TV+. The role partners with many different groups including: Brand, Programming, Interactive, Creative, Finance, Legal, Partner Communications, Retail, Marketing Science and our local Geo Offices. As such, developing and fostering healthy, productive and professional partnerships is an essential requirement of this manager position. This role will oversee and inspire our media agency partner, OMD, to create impactful and effective through the line campaigns.
- 14-15+ years of media advertising.
- A deep-rooted understanding of the media landscape, what impacts it, likely future developments and important innovations.
- A deep understanding of technology as well as the media and analytics.
- You possess an ability to rigorously analyze media activity and synthesize detailed data and trends into simple reports.
- You're passionate about the web, always exploring and eager to showcase new opportunities.
- You have an ability to learn with a lot of patience to persevere.
- You can communicate complex ideas in simple, relatable terms.
- You're accountable for both the details and the big picture.
- You can develop positive relationships with multiple partners.
- We're looking for someone who can react quickly to new information.
- You're passionate about Apple and its products.
- You have strong leadership and management skills.
- We're looking for an enthusiastic planner, who is forward thinking, well organized, and has an obsession for detail.
- International experience is a plus.
Lead the media strategy from end to end, media briefing to reporting with an emphasis on impact, effectiveness and incremental growth. Establish new processes that will help streamline, focus and prioritize our partners especially our external media team at OMD. Push for new ways to show up and create impact in this ever changing media landscape. Continue to promote to internal creative, brand and cross-functional teams on the role of media, digital innovations, and opportunities. Provide a point of view on new marketplace developments and trends. Track budgets and performance through post reports and auditing. A heartfelt passion for the Apple brand and understanding the role of media in Apple’s communications is essential to this role, allowing for diversity of thought and forward thinking in developing innovative campaign opportunities. Ideally, you will thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment and work well under deadlines.
Education & Experience
Requires BA or BS degree.