Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Apple News and Search Ads, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We’re looking for an extraordinary Client Partner to join our Search Ads business. Launched in 2016, Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We’re looking for a smart, motivated and experienced executive assistant to support the Ad Platforms team, with direct support for one or more senior executives. The ideal candidate is focused and willing to actively work behind the scenes to ensure that our leaders and their teams are functioning smoothly and efficiently. He/she will be highly organized and professional, resourceful, efficient, flexible and will thrive in a fast paced environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong critical thinking and attention to detail are equally important.
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience supporting senior level management in an administrative capacity
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with experience in creation and management of executive-level communications
- Able to communicate effectively with senior executives, their assistants and employees across the team
- Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up from assigned leaders
- Collaborative with a can-do attitude
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and use own time to save time for others
- Calm, friendly and professional demeanor at all times; diplomatic when saying no
- Organized but flexible, with the ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently and quickly
- High level of integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as Calendar, Numbers and Keynote
Responsibilities include: Ensure assigned leaders are using their time effectively and to greatest impact. This requires an understanding of what’s most important for effective calendar management, tracking deadlines and productive meeting and time management. Manage and maintain calendars and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls, for executives, including extensive rescheduling, ensuring that all meeting logistics are taken care of. Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, off-sites and all-staff forums. This goes beyond inviting participants and booking rooms - the Executive Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that objectives are clear, preparation is appropriate and budgets are managed. Attend team meetings, capture and circulate key decisions, and work with assigned leaders to ensure appropriate follow-up. Handle administrative tasks for assigned leaders such as booking travel, managing budget and expenses and helping to prepare for presentations. Support all facilities activities for the team, including office moves, ordering equipment, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and badge access requests. Understand team growth plans to anticipate and address facilities and on-boarding needs.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred