AI/ML - Sr Product Manager Lead, Understanding Features
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. Work with the creators of the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Product team at Apple.
- 7+ Years product management experience building strategy for a consumer product, preferred experience with voice driven products
- 5+ year recruiting, mentoring a team of product managers to lead a large portfolio of consumer facing features
- 3+ years experience working with industry standard data analysis tools building reports for how customer engage with a product
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with multi-tasking and creative and critical thinking capabilities
The Siri Understanding team is looking for an experienced product manager to build a product manager team to support a portfolio of features in the language technology space including (wake word, speech recognition and text-to-speech). The Understanding features lead is responsible for the building the strategy inclusive of (metrics, use cases and roadmap) for features that delight Apple customers around the world. With a constant focus on the customer, you will work with senior leadership and cross-functional partners across Apple to ensure that our features solve clear customer problems well understood by all partners. Together with top-flight engineering and design teams to make the vision a reality.
Education & Experience
B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience