Security Engineering Manager, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join our Apple Pay Security Engineering team and be creative while delivering the safest and best user-experience! If you're passionate about payment systems, digital security and software development we may have the job for you.
- Strong experience with payment protocols, mobile payments
- Deep understanding of various cryptographic algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.)
- Familiar with protocols for secure communications such as EMV and Global Platform
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, volume shipping products
- Proven experience with developing embedded system environments
- Strong software design aesthetic and quality implementation
- Superior problem solving and debugging skills
- Able to thrive in a reciprocal environment and clearly communicate across many teams
- Passionate about details that are relevant to our customers
As an engineer on this team, you will participate in in-depth reviews of the architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of Apple’s revolutionary mobile payment solution. You will be involved in multi-functional efforts for the purpose of maintaining and elevating the security of the Pay solution. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced mobile payments security engineer that has exposure to threat modeling, security analysis and hands-on negative testing of hardware and software products. This also includes documenting where necessary and ensuring security coverage via pentesting, negative unitary test coverage or security code reviews of the developed solutions.
Education & Experience
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required