Apple Support Social Content Coordinator
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Support Social team is seeking an organized, highly motivated Content Coordinator to handle content approvals, asset organization and creative feedback organization. You will have strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize multiple projects on tight timelines, and a willingness to drive process improvements. This role will work closely with multiple internal partners within the group and across Apple and the World.
- 3+ years experience in a dynamic high tech environment.
- Strong knowledge of all social platforms, limitations, and social media standard methodologies.
- Ability to deliver new content ideas based on platform trends and new opportunities.
- Ability to navigate the creative process and lead group content development sessions as an active participant and contributor.
- Thrive in high pressure environments and willing to adapt to ever-changing deadlines.
- Understand the importance of a deadline and enjoy the challenge of developing actionable plans in delivering on time.
In this role, you will support the Social Platform lead with content management, publishing, and reporting. This will include distributing weekly reports developed by the team and owning the creative approvals and workflow in conjunction with the Apple Support creative team. You will create and maintain schedules for tracking approval phases and deadlines for various channels and regularly document and communicate project status to the platform owners and the production team. Additionally, your work will include assisting with uploading content into the approval tools, and delivering final assets to specific platforms and acting as the point person for quality assurance and the validation of final assets, tags, and metadata across our suite of tools. This role can be located in either Austin, TX or Sunnyvale, CA.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree required in a relevant field, Masters degree is nice to have