AI/ML - Sr Product Manager, Siri Dictation
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. Work with the creators of the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Product team at Apple.
- 5+ years Product management experience building strategy for a consumer product
- 3+ years experience working with industry standard data analysis tools building reports for how customer engages with a product
- Understanding of the fundamentals of machine learning
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with multi-tasking and creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Collaborate with engineering to define a vision customer value for some of our largest products and a roadmap in pursuit of this vision.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across Apple to deliver end to end features that customer love.
The Siri Understanding team is looking for an experienced product manager to our embedded keyboard dictation enabling to “just speak“ rather than typing on all OS’s. The dictation PM is responsible for the building the strategy, metrics, use cases and roadmap to continue to improve the experience of our dictation system. Play a key role in crafting groundbreaking technology in the space of Wake-word, speech recognition, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. You will work with a top-flight engineering team to design the next generation machine learning system.
Education & Experience
B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience