Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are strengthening our team, and we are seeking a highly analytical, motivated, and driven professional with a strong background in supply chain management! We feature a dynamic environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Join us and make a difference! In this role, you will own the supply/demand planning and overall performance of iOS Refurb programs for AppleCare. You will act as a focal point in communication and execution of the supply/demand plan to achieve quarterly refurb targets while meeting AppleCare’s overall goals. You possess strong analytical skills, a proactive and collaborative attitude, and an exceptional ability to work cross-functionally with other planners and regional teams.
- Deep knowledge of demand planning and supply chain management
- Experience in hi-tech Service Supply Chain or refurb planning a strong plus
- Proficiency in Excel and SAP and a high level of experience working with numbers
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners while gaining their trust and respect.
- Analytical skills capable of understanding new business data/processes in relation to projects
- Adept at leading multiple efforts simultaneously in an environment with ambiguity and frequent changes in timeline and strategy
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and execute tactically with a persistent attention to detail
Responsible for iOS Refurb supply/demand planning for WW and AMR region. Analyze weekly actuals and forecast to develop a weekly refurb supply plan that meets customer demand as well as refurb targets. Coordinate weekly conference calls with EMEA/APAC teams to sync on refurb supply and demand. Partner with WW SDM team to ensure supply plans meet the target. Publishes and reconciles weekly supply plans to ensure deltas and gaps are clearly communicated and bridged. Collaborate with China operations team to secure sufficient capacity and materials to meet quarter targets. Coordinate issue resolutions and application enhancement requests between business and warehouses.
Education & Experience
B.S. degree in related field plus 5-7 years of related experience, or advanced degree plus 3-5 years of related experience.