AppleCare Digital Content Experience Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a hardworking, dynamic content experience leader who will set and share the vision for content across AppleCare Digital channels. You will help bring customer experiences to life by leading a hard-working team of content experience leads. In this role, you'll work across the organization and across a broad range of channels. Our cross-functional teams include designers, business intelligence leaders, researchers, writers, strategists, and product owners. As a Content Experience Manager, you will help define and drive the future of AppleCare Digital’s content. You possess a clear strategy of the future of content and pursue forward-thinking ideas. You’re passionate about crafting amazing customer experiences and developing strong collaborative relationships.
- 8+ years in content strategy, customer experience or related fields.
- 6+ years leading content experience/strategy teams.
- Strong program management skills and able to think through short and long term strategy as it relates to content priorities.
- You're a strong communicator, equipped with different strategies for delivering effective feedback and articulating how to make extraordinary ideas and content even better.
- Comfort with ambiguity and passionate about experimentation.
- Positive relationship leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively to achieve business goals.
You will define how digital support and service channels should receive content, display content, and reuse content across channel. Set strategy and map out content experience and entry points into all support-related content. Develop a cross-channel content experience strategy. Advise and influence information architecture, site navigation and partner closely with UX/Design to bring content-driven site experiences to life. Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop flexible and intelligent content structures and content models. Understanding of taxonomy and metadata. Define content elements, content types & how they are connected. Build a path to success for your team to reach their potential and develop their careers. Translate content goals & business requirements into technical specs & problems that can be crafted & implemented by Product teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with customer focused content in digital agency or other relevant areas.
- Experience working with user research teams and customer success metrics/feedback.
- Experience with crafting content strategies for global audiences.
- Experience with voice and app content.
- Experience auditing and assessing current state digital content and ecosystems, identifying strengths, weaknesses, gaps, inconsistencies and opportunities.
- Build cross-functional partnerships.
- Understands machine learning, content management processes and metrics.
- Experiences developing content strategy plans, requirements and implementation roadmap.
- Understanding of how ML can support strategy definition efforts.
- Understanding of how to utilize customer research, customer metrics to develop strategies.