Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! At Apple, we deliver great customer experiences and an outstanding customer support and service that delights our customers and builds the legendary customer dedication Apple is known for. It is equally meaningful to measure customer satisfaction for their interactions and here is where Survey product plays a critical role at Apple. We thrive on delivering Apple class surveys to our customers which comes as an end product of a great software platform which focuses on a simplified approach for creating, selecting, inviting, collecting, and analyzing feedback from our customers. As part of this team, you will work with world class talent to create Apple-class solutions that power the business and enable the customer service Apple is famous for.
- 8+ years of experience in software with at least 3+ years of experience as an Engineering Project Manager.
- Experience with sophisticated enterprise or consumer web apps.
- Exhibit great collaboration, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to present design solutions at all levels of the organization with clear, eloquent rationale.
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective.
- A problem solver with outstanding analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Possess deep user empathy, great design sense, and advocate for new features with both qualitative and quantitative reasoning.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully handle ambiguity, and have experience working with agile development methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives.
- Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to simultaneously run multiple projects without compromising results.
As an Engineering Project Manager, you will be responsible to lead and drive critical initiatives in Apple’s Enterprise Survey Platform. In this role, you would be the face of Survey product team to business partners, users and cross functional IT teams. The responsibility of this role includes all phases of the customer experience including building a software platform for easier and faster to create, modify, and validate surveys, and customer selection rules. Improved business intelligence by increased response rates, advanced analytics and better reporting. In this capacity, you will be responsible for product strategy, roadmap as well as major involvement in technical architecture/design to execution and delivery. Work closely with stakeholders from requirements to agree on a design and to develop and deliver Apple class solutions to users. You will diagnose issues in production, identify root cause, and implement fixes. Experience and knowledge applying best practices to build secure platforms. Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time. Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex solutions well.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.