Wireless Systems Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is seeking a Wireless Systems Engineer with a background in developing sophisticated radio systems.
- Strong wireless systems knowledge and experience previous used in launching products from concept to customers
- You are analytical, skilled at debug issues across hardware and firmware
- Good understanding of wireless communications at all levels
- Hands-on experience designing RF Hardware architecture, design, and productization
- Experience creating and building complex infrastructure systems with high reliability
- Strong RF background across multiple wireless technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain relationships across functional areas
- Strong communication skills
- Antenna (and especially phased array) experience a plus
Your focus will be on new communication systems infrastructure, scoping out, designing, building, and testing. We are seeking a technical lead for a small team building new RF hardware and software to deploy mission-critical communication systems.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering. Master’s degree is preferred