AI/ML - Sr Software Engineer, Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with the world and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking!
- 10+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code
- Strong organizational skills and experience working on large multi-functional teams
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
The Siri Team is looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. You will be an outstanding teammate who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas that have crafted the entire range of Siri's capabilities. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities. Core Responsibilities: - Drive the design and development of the various components of the Siri platform - Write software across multiple domain areas, from user-facing code to server-side systems - Collaborate with cross functional teams to capture requirements, understand dependencies, define architecture, and implement solutions to well-defined projects Work with design and client-side teams to ensure a phenomenal user experience
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.