Senior Software Tools Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Product & Design Operations Team works with the world’s most amazing designers to help drive forward Apple’s Services. We are looking for a self-motivated and hardworking Engineer who can help design systems and tools for this team. Attention to detail is key and original thought for solutions is highly admired. In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to build new tools and solutions that will change the way the Design Team operates.
- Proven experience (+7 YOE) in the following areas:
- Developing apps and/or frameworks
- Strong sense for API development
- Track-record of shipping tools and software
- Comfortable with software testing systems unit, integration, load and automation frameworks
- Knowledge & understanding of Frameworks NodeJS, Laravel, AngularJS, Reactjs, jQuery, CFWheels, Bootstrap, Shopify, Wordpress, Symfony
- Knowledge & understanding of CI/CD, Git, Composer, Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, NPM
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment
- Passion for delivering high quality software to teams
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to: - Design, develop, and maintain complex systems - Work with designers and artists to drive new needs and features in tools - Work with various teams at Apple to integrate APIs and advanced technologies
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience.