Product Management Leader - Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Claris International Inc. is the creator of the world’s leading Workplace Innovation Platform, offering a suite of services that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small. The company has more than 1 million active users globally across SMBs and the Fortune 500. Claris is an Apple subsidiary with an unmatched record of business success of more than 80 consecutive profitable quarters. Claris is headquartered in California with operations worldwide, including London, Paris, Munich, Tokyo, Beijing, and Sydney. This position located in Santa Clara, California, you will design and implement features with Product Management and Marketing. This position is located in Santa Clara, California.
- Experience leading design, feature breakdown and projects/products from inception to shipped software
- Consistent track record of hiring, and developing great product managers
- Passionate problem solver, designing and building the best solutions for the most meaningful problems
- Able to see around corners for future products, so that we build at a platform, rather than project level
- 5+ years hands-on software product design and/or development experience
- Works well with a team, and able to build new relationships
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, leveraging problem-solving skills and a learning mindset to build long-term relationships
- Great interpersonal skills, as the role will be embedded in a very matrixes organization
You think clearly, and simplify with complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. You stand by your analysis and experience to make quality and timely decision. You have a proven ability to solve problems, an interest in continuous learning and digging deep into the domain when necessary. You strive for excellence in everything that you do. You have a can-do attitude, and seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way. You know yourself; strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, and are open to feedback. Champion for quality and best industry practices to ensure a scalable, and future systems Cross-functional collaboration during scoping, design, implementation, rollout.
Education & Experience
Prefer 8-10 years experience in the product management role; or similar experience having managed programs or projects for businesses that contribute for customers and business partners. You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education