Fitness Software Quality & Integration Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's growing suite of Fitness features on iOS, tvOS, and watchOS are helping users live more active, healthy lives. Our team features a collaborative environment with creative, curious people to bring these features to life. As the leader of the Fitness Software Integration Team, you’ll bring your keen observational and analytical skills, empathy for users, and passion for quality to an engineering team. Join us in building innovative solutions to positively impact our users’ lives.
- Familiarity with developing and testing customer facing software
- Experience with designing and architecting automation solutions
- Expertise with continuous deployment systems using Maven, GIT, and Jenkins; define branching, tagging, and code merging strategies
- Familiarity with shipping software features on a regular cycle
- Ability to clearly communicate within the team and cross-functionally
As a leader, you will build, develop, and retain a hardworking team of quality and software engineers. You will set the vision and goals for measuring and maintaining the quality of the Fitness software stack. You will help the team design and utilize automated testing to perform and meet these quality goals. This role requires working closely with management and engineering leadership, developers, quality engineers, and Project Managers to understand upcoming deliverable and features and prepare your team for success. As a driving force behind the Fitness experience at Apple, your contributions empower our users to take charge of their health and fitness journeys. Above all, we value passion when building impactful products. - This is an onsite role located in Cupertino CA.
Education & Experience
Coursework in Computer Science/Engineering is desirable, but a specific degree or concentration is not required.