Realtime Streaming Media Software Engineer (AVConference, ReplayKit)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for talent who will come craft the future of real time communications here at Apple! Our team develops the framework for AirPlay Screen Mirroring, Sidecar iPad Second Display, Screen Recording, and Internet Live Broadcasting Streaming for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. Apple's Interactive Media Group (IMG) is looking for a proactive talented software engineer to join our team. As a member of this team, you will have a unique opportunity working with some of Apple’s most advance technologies for creating world class real-time streaming media experiences.
- Experience with object-oriented programming in C, C++, ObjectiveC, or Swift
- Upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- Strong communication and writing
Looking for a strong software engineer to help develop features for the real-time audio and video frameworks that drive Screen Capture, Screen Recording, VoIP, and Internet Live Broadcasting Streaming for iOS, tvOS, and MacOS. As a software engineer in this role, you will be responsible for developing features, contributing to design and architecture, analyzing and optimizing performance, and tuning algorithms for enhanced customer experiences.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in EE/CE/CS with focus in software engineering
- Interest in one or more of the following technical areas; Gaming, Apple Arcade, Live Internet Streaming, VoIP, mobile applications, embedded software, embedded firmware, real-time audio, video, multithreaded programming, digital signal processing, device drivers, low latency real-time networking protocols, RTP and UDP
- Interest in leading cross-functional projects and shipping high quality software