Financial Analyst, AppleCare & AppleCare Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
magine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our customers and if you bring it to your job....there's no telling what we will accomplish. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including iPhone, iPad, Portables and Desktops. At Apple we share in a dedication to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation”. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, partnership, excellence, and can-do thinking.
- 3 – 8 years of experience in Financial planning, Forecasting and Analysis
- Deep understanding of P&L elements and experience with Forecast / Close processes a plus
- Ability to operate appropriately and optimally in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Big picture thinking with curiosity to understand / own the detail and possess strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Team player / interpersonal abilities to work and collaborate across teams to solve complex issues and strive for excellence
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision, while performing a variety of complex / non-routine tasks and make key decisions independently
- Excellent presentation, communication and social skills, with solid attention to detail
- Experience in Tableau, SAP, SQL or advanced Excel preferred
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and have very strong Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Experience of business partnering at all levels especially around influencing business decisions, delivering financial results, and financial analysis
- Past experience of managing change, improving processes, and implementing tools to improve efficiency
- Ability to collaboration with cross-functional teams who have conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to handle and analyze large amounts of data
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
The followings positions on the AppleCare team are based out of our Cupertino, CA office. Financial Analyst, AppleCare Operations - FP&A consolidation of financials for all of AppleCare Financial Analyst, AppleCare - Supporting the AppleCare Technical Support Teams; responsible for preparing monthly P&L forecasts and analyzing key performance indicators across Tech Support business to provide a cohesive financial picture / narrative Sr. Financial Analyst, AppleCare - Forecast and analysis of AppleCare’s Freight/Duty/Tariff spend; manage WW F&D Close with preparation of month end/quarter end accounting entries, accruals, and reconciliations
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.