WW Government Business Development Executive (Offers/Programs)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We’re looking for a Business Development Executive (Offers/Programs) responsible for developing and delivering on innovative offers across iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Watch across the WW Government market. This position is critical in ensuring that our products and services have maximum impact across potential government users and use cases world-wide. The position will report to the WW Business Planning leader for Apple’s Health, Government, and Education businesses and will work with a cross-functional team to formulate strategies, conduct analyses, and deliver on driving breakthrough government offers and business models for our businesses. This is an outstanding entrepreneurial opportunity that has the potential to impact the growth of our WW Government business. The role will work across multiple job functions, verticals, and international groups within Apple.
- Ability to formulate clear go-to-market strategies, drive execution, and operate the business through cross-functional teams (internal and external partners).
- Expertise in Client Relationship Management.
- Passion for Apple and the positive impact of government.
- Experience in a finance, pricing or management consultancy role.
- Strong capabilities to develop business models, simulate scenarios, build innovative offer constructs across different verticals.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and extrapolate from incomplete data to develop a hypothesis.
- Expertise in building business cases around market opportunities and partnerships, including strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial analysis.
- Ability to develop executive level communications with market insights and post-mortem of offers/programs.
As a WW Government Business Development Executive, you will: - Develop strategies supported by creative problem-solving. - Simplify and synthesize complex structures to communicate value effectively. - Find opportunities, create solutions, and drive collaboration among key partners. - Consistently deliver on driving support with external partners. - Leverage your deep functional expertise in product management, business principles, and acumen for financing constructs (installments, leases, DaaS models, etc.) to scale the most impactful offers. - Innovate and develop and negotiate offers and programs for Apple products and services across multiple partners, government agencies, and geographies. - Build presentations and supporting materials to demonstrate the value proposition of the programs developed based on strategic and financial analysis. - Proactively review effectiveness of the offers, identify improvements and constantly influence our business development strategy. - Build positive relationship with global sales teams and provide ongoing support to ensure we deliver detailed implementation of our Programs. - Define metrics of performance to monitor the success of the programs being developed and the quality of their execution.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. - MBA preferred.