WW Lead, Carrier Development (Government/Education/Health)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented individual to join our Worldwide Business Operations team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with Apple’s carrier teams to create, deploy, and support Government, Education, and Health programs. In addition to driving solutions in the U.S., you will also be focused on achieving scale within international markets by working within the regions to align solutions, develop geo-specific programs / offers, and transform the way people work.
- 8-12 years of experience leading carrier sales teams; or similar experience having managed high growth, solution-oriented sales organizations.
- Previous experience in marketing, communications, and sales enablement preferred.
- Passion for Apple technology and knowledge of Apple products and solutions for business customers.
- Ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility, influence, and drive results throughout an organization at all levels, across many functions in a highly matrixed organization.
- Experience delivering measurable results, and presenting those results to executive leadership.
- Resourceful, creative and detail-oriented with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and also execute flawlessly under tight timelines.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
In this role, you will: - Collaborate with worldwide Government, Education, and Health organizations to prioritize and create regional carrier solutions, programs, and offers. - Partner closely with regional carrier field execution teams to align requirements, localize growth acceleration programs and establish execution timelines. - Leverage input from cross-functional teams to fine-tune program components and secure required resources. - Align carrier solutions and prioritize regional growth acceleration programs and initiatives. - Successfully manage worldwide Government, Education, and Health carrier program launch schedule. - Support regional field execution of Government, Education, and Health carrier programs. - Partner cross-functionally to establish and report key performance indicators, track program results against intended business outcomes, and assess overall effectiveness of each initiative. - Seek out, identify, and quantify key insights on ways to drive carrier efficiency and scale. - Develop criteria for replication and scale of best practices across the organization.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. - MBA preferred.