Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a hardworking, dynamic Creative Director who will set and share the vision for video and static content on the Apple Support YouTube Channel. As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for crafting innovative and compelling design solutions and executing multiple design studies for the channel. You will also be responsible for leading or participating in cross functional projects including seasonal campaigns, photoshoots, and more. This requires broad experience in developing creative solutions in a variety of mediums. You'll be joining a team where we conceive, design, and lead the development of high-quality creative work that enables our customers to use and love their products even more.
- Proven experience in video content: from conceptual to post production
- Provide ideation on tentpoles, features, and quarterly brand initiatives across platforms (when briefed)
- A knowledge of current cultural trends on social
- Comfortable working in an environment where speed, flexibility, and experimentation are part of the day-to-day.
- You have a strong grasp of the creative development process, have excellent art direction skills, and consistently deliver excellent design.
- You have in-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative process, including providing communication and creative direction and giving timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions.
- You can produce all work efficiently and on schedule.
- Your design skills are outstanding, and you have the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development.
- You can successfully art direct photo shoots.
- You have proven experience working with copywriters to concept campaigns/themes.
- You can communicate effectively with production and project management staff, engendering trust and respect.
- You are proficient in design software used in the design process, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Strategic thinker and communicator with proven experience in creative work across design, art direction and copywriting Reinforce the voice of the Apple brand, working to make sure that we are present in important cultural conversations with a distinctive POV across all content and platforms Exceptional creative, strategic orientation, and dynamic storytelling skills Ensure creative ideas are well-articulated and on-brief