Games Business Manager, App Store
Beijing, Beijing, China
Sales and Business Development
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac customers. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join us and lead App Store business relationships with developers based in China. You should have a real passion for technology and experience in handling relationships.
- Equipped with 7+ years of relevant industry work experience in business development and in-depth knowledge of gaming, mobile or digital content industry
- Solid understanding of competitive and 3rd party products and competitor strategies
- Proven track record of successful business deals, working with many groups to achieve goals
- Strong project management skills and proficiency with Numbers and Keynote
- Excellent presentation skills and outstanding attention to details
- Excellent written & verbal business interpersonal skills in Chinese and English are required
- Results oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Experience in mobile games, shopping, travel and/or food & drink categories is a plus
- Experiences in localisation of Western apps and games for Greater China is a plus
Drive revenue growth on the App Store with strong data analytics by creating and executing locally relevant business and sales strategies Generate data insights and initiatives to provide the best user experience possible for customers and developers in China Identify new market trends, business opportunities and key partners to engage with and develop Work closely with external partners to ensure the best content is made available for the platform Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders: Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in business, finance, data analytics or equivalent degree preferred
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.