AI/ML - Data Collection Program Manager, Business Planning
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine the contributions you can make at Apple. New insights have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Passion and dedication are the keys to the accomplishments you can make here. We are seeking an experienced Program manager to join AIML - Engineering Operations group. Our team directly contributes to the development of AIML algorithms across all of Apple’s products. In this role, you will drive critical collection projects that provide data at scale for engineering teams to build robust ML algorithms for features to be released to millions of users worldwide via the Apple platform. You will develop the collection protocol, manage programs with external vendors or internal participants, using data-validation tools, work with engineering teams until the ML algorithm is accurately implemented.
- 2 years of program management experience, preferably in mid to large scale data-collection projects
- Highly analytical, quantitative, and data driven decision making skills
- Strong technical proficiency and deep experience with at least one scripting / programming languages is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including ability to work in a self- directed environment.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, creative decision-making, and technical problem- solving abilities.
- Having past experience in running operational projects in multiple international locations is a plus
Review technical development team objectives for accuracy and completeness Exercise sound management practices and support a productive environment Work with our business to understand requirements and define objectives Effectively communicate project status to management on a regular basis Successful program managers in our group are highly organized, good at scripting (python, Unix based systems), highly analytical, independent, able to make decisions based on data driven insights, and ever ready to dig into the details and get the job done despite the (practical or technical) hurdles.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Masters in Engineering or Business or equivalent program / product management experience