Consumer eCommerce Account Manager, Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey Region, Turkey
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The e-Commerce Account Manager is a key contributor to Apple’s long term e-Commerce strategy and is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of business growth by collaborating with internal/external partners to seek opportunities, develop account plans and execute programs to grow the business, resulting in expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem and phenomenal customer experience.
- Relevant sales experience with a preferred focus on selling direct to major e-Commerce partners and/or managing marketplace channel - Retail channel experience will also be an asset.
- In your experience, you have balanced delivering on short-term sales goals, while crafting sustainable growth strategies for customers and partners, and demand for the future.
- Passion for e-Commerce across digital channels, traditional online retailers and social commerce
- You have demonstrated success in delivering volume, budget, forecasting, merchandising, digital marketing and operation with an e-Commerce strategic account / Financial analytics
- Consistent track record of closing out negotiations and delivering consistent positive results with the ability to optimize and grow digital account
- You have stellar strategic, modeling and analytical skills with ability to transform data into meaningful insights
- Strong critical solution skills to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide recommendations
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to contribute within a team environment and influence cross-functionally
- You possess strong collaboration skills and you're able to work in a dynamic, exciting environment
- Native Turkish speaking and Fluency in English is a must
•Responsible for achieving sales growth in alignment with annual sales plans and country strategic priorities, goals/objectives, drive demand-generation activities with appropriate marketing plans. Improve return on marketing investments. •Have a deep understanding of the eCommerce market, partners and the needs of our end customers. Analyse business opportunities and develop account plans to drive Apple’s strategies with our partners. Drive innovation into sales and marketing plans to build demand for Apple products in partnership with finance and worldwide digital teams. •Responsible for the tactical, daily execution of the business to include negotiating programs and demand generation, operational optimisation, and building deep relationships to achieve a great customer experience with results that benefit Apple and our partners. You will be encouraged to get down in the details and do the work. •As a key collaborator with internal partners, you will lead planning approach which results in the delivery of Apple’s global digital eCommerce strategy and constant CX enhancements •Work together with finance, planning and logistics to provide ongoing partner forecast, business insights and manage inventory levels.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.