Camera Hardware – Analog Architect – Machine Vision
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Architect, design and develop next-generation Cameras and related systems/technologies for Apple products. The Camera Hardware team develops cutting edge camera solutions and technologies for Apple’s products, including the iPhone, iPad, MacBooks, and more. The key goal of the team is to enable the world’s best camera experience for our customers. Many of the capabilities of Apple’s products rely on Machine Vision & Machine Learning which are enabled by Apple’s unique approach to HW/SW co-design and optimization. The team features a collaborative and hands-on environment that fosters engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation.
- 10+ year experience in Analog design and architecture with demonstrated background in novel or high-performance image sensing devices/systems
- Experience with modelling and simulating device/system level conceptual designs to explore performance trade-offs such as IQ, Noise, Power consumption etc. for Machine Vision applications
- Proficient in MatLab/Spice/Virtuoso/Spectre
- Multi-disciplinary understanding of EE, CE and Physics principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven teamwork and leadership skills.
- Work cross-functionally to develop Analog architectures for novel Machine Vision Cameras, Sensors & Systems - Evaluate problem space to determine key system requirements - Evaluate solution space including optimized energy consumption and circuit performance of sensors designed for Machine Vision applications. - Develop & drive chip level architecture specifications to the implementation phase
Education & Experience
Master's/PhD in Electrical Engineering or proven experience equivalent Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace