Digital Design Internship (f/m/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. We are looking to hire a working student in a group at Apple that develops Power Management Units that will be used in Apple mobile devices.
- - Knowledge of RTL coding using Verilog and/or System Verilog.
- - Knowledge of digital design flow.
- - Basic knowledge of low power design methods.
- - Scripting language knowledge (Perl/Python).
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a desire to take on diverse challenges with international teams.
- - Available for 6 months or more on a 20 hours / week basis.
Responsible for ensuring the quality of the work, you are expected to: - Work with the team to define and design dedicated digital modules, which will be used in different products. - Work closely with the team to explore different design architectures and optimize the circuit regarding area, performance and power consumption. - Have collaborative approaches to verify the digital circuit in terms of functionality, quality and re-usability.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.