Transit Business Development Manager- Apple Pay
上海, 上海, 中国内地
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Pay China is seeking a mid-level to senior-level executive to lead Transit business development efforts in the country. You will be a key member of the Apple Pay leadership team helping shape the transit strategy and success of Apple Pay in China.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience with 6+ years business development and relationship management experience at multinational companies or in or around the transit industry
- Experience at a leading consulting firm in Transit, Payments considered a strong asset
- An experienced Transit or payment innovation leader with validated records of success in transportation, mobile payments, e-commerce, chip and NFC technologies.
- Skilled at helping partners identify, navigate and overcome technical or systematic complexities to drive adoption of new technology.
- Shown success executing high impact deals that delivered across key business metrics.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating business and technical terms to close deals with strategic partners.
- Excellent judgment, presence and mature personality; experience working with executives.
- Superior communication skills - written and verbal, fluent in Chinese and English.
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast paced environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity.
- Adept with technology and a strategic thinker - instinctively knows what is best for Apple and the customer.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Energetic and collaborative teammate who feeds off of goal setting and achievement.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience and knowledge of the Transit industry including card issuing ecosystem, operational value propositions, hardware and software requirements and regulatory policies. You will be well-informed on the newest Transit technologies especially on authentication and payment as well as risk control and security. This candidate should have rich experiences in contract negotiation, project management, product and market development. Demonstrated passion to ideate, create and deliver new, innovative customer experiences with transit partners through the introduction of new payment methods is a plus. A superb track record of team management and cross regional communication is a must. An in-depth knowledge of China retail markets both online and offline and senior level network is a plus. The candidate will work closely and effectively with Apple Pay business leaders, Worldwide Developer Relations, product marketing, and engineering product teams to execute partnership strategies and close deals that impact core business metrics. Candidates should have experience building and sustaining strong, successful relationships across transit, financial services, traditional and internet consumer verticals. He/She will need to work with internal and external partners to drive major critical initiatives and enhance product features.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.