Manager, In-Store Digital Programs & Strategy
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers! As the leader of our Digital Programs & Strategy function, you will own and drive the Interactive Tech project roadmap across multiple critical on-device initiatives - as well as lead intersections within all vital program roadmaps to ensure a seamless execution. This role acts as a connector - and success is accomplished by leading your team through a complex cross-functional organization. Join the team responsible for the strategy, development, and management of the Interactive Technology driving Appleʼs customer experiences across channel routes to market.
- At least 7 years of strategy and/or business development experience in the retail industry; or, at least 5 years experience at a premier strategy consulting firm.
- 6-10 years digital marketing and/or shopper-facing digital experience (or similar).
- 3+ years experience managing and developing a team.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for in-store technology, and a hunger to help define the future of Apple Channel interactive experiences.
- Experience crafting and leading strategic planning. Skilled at articulating not just the how, but also the why.
- Outstanding influencer who is effective at connecting the dots at the project, team, and organizational levels.
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action.
- Ability to communicate at both a strategic and tactical level with absolute transparency.
- Self-starter, curious with a keen eye for detail, who also works well within a team and cross-functional groups.
- Global problem solver who can balance multiple projects concurrently and enjoy a fast paced, evolving environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team driving our largest key initiatives - unlocking more meaningful discovery of our products/devices for shoppers. The WW Interactive Tech Digital Programs & Strategy Manager will: - Lead the team responsible for the complex, end-to-end roadmaps for three of our most critical Channel on-device programs (from program conception and development to deployment and lifecycle management). - Drive program management cross-functionally, with teams that include CSO, Marcom, BPR, IS&T, Product Marketing, Retail and Channel Research. - Ensure leadership and other key partners have consistent access to and understanding of progress, roadblocks, and tracking against key milestones and goals. - Drive your team to analyze, compile, and communicate regular program execution results and gaps to partners. - Implementation of pilots, as well as scalable solutions, on time and on budget. - Plan and execute (with the critical cross-functional partners) research, data/analytics and other opportunities to ensure insights and takeaways are informing evolution of ongoing programs.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree required